Skip to main content
All CollectionsHelp for families
What is a childminder agency?
What is a childminder agency?

Explaining tiney's relationship with Ofsted

tiney avatar
Written by tiney
Updated over a week ago

tiney is an Ofsted-registered Childminder Agency (CMA).

That means we’re licensed by Ofsted to register childcare professionals on their behalf. We’re inspected by Ofsted every year to make sure we’re doing a good job of it.

We go above and beyond their requirements by running quality inspections twice within the first year of opening and every year after that. We also give our tiney homes ongoing professional development to make sure they’re always becoming better education settings and giving your child an even better experience.

We exist as a CMA to bring new people into the industry and are the UK's fastest growing CMA! All our tiney homes are self-employed independent businesses that are supported by, and registered with, tiney.

Did this answer your question?