How to pay with Universal Credit

What information to submit, and evidence to use for your claim

Anna Smithson avatar
Written by Anna Smithson
Updated over a week ago

To submit a claim to Universal Credit, you must have paid for an invoice to have the costs reimbursed. The invoice can be in advance of care that has not yet happened, or in arrears for care that you have already used.

Provider Details

When entering details about your Childcare Providers, enter tiney's details as below.

tiney are an Ofsted registered Childminding Agency, and your personal childcare provider is registered via tiney - so Universal Credit will recognise tiney's registration number more easily. This can help in getting your claim approved.

Provider Name: Tiney

Registration number: CA000038

Address: International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ

Number: 020 4579 9034

Payment Details

When entering the payment details to Universal Credit, you will be asked to enter the amount you paid, the date you made payment, and the dates of childcare the payment covers. All of this information will be included in your invoice, and payment receipt.

The receipt will be invoiced to you once you have paid an invoice in full by credit or debit card. This includes tiney's details as stated above, so you can use this as evidence of payment when reporting childcare costs to Universal Credit.

You can also contact us at to request any further information or a copy of any receipts required.

Did this answer your question?